I am a final-year Ph.D. candidate at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST). My supervisor is Prof. Qiang Yang. Before joining HKUST, I obtained the B.Eng degree from School of Data and Computer Science, Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU) [Resume].
Feel free to contact me via email.
My current research is Low-Resource Natural Language Processing (LR-NLP). Revolving around this goal, I mainly study the following topics:
- Machine Learning: transfer Learning, meta-learning, multi-task learning, graph embedding.
- Natural Language Processing: sentiment analysis, opinion mining, information extraction, question answering.
- Mar 2020 - I will join in Amazon Search, Bay Area, USA, as an Applied Scientist.
- Mar 2020 - Invited to serve as Program Committee for EMNLP 2020, AACL-IJCNLP 2020.
- Mar 2020 - I will join in Google Research, NLX group, Mountain, View, USA as a Research Intern with virtual mode.
- Dec 2019 - Invited to serve as Program Committee for ACL 2020, IJCAI 2020.
- Sep 2019 - I have joined in Amazon Search (A9), Search and NLP group, Palo, Alto, USA as an Applied Scientist Intern.
- Sep 2019 - Invited to serve as Program Committee for ICLR 2020.
- Aug 2019 - One long paper was accepted by EMNLP 2019.
- July 2019 - Invited to serve as Program Committee for AAAI 2020.
- Nov 2020-, Amazon Search,Incoming Applied Scientist, Bay Area, USA.
- May 2020-Aug 2020, Google Research, Research intern, NLX Group, Mountain View, USA.
- Seq 2019-Dec 2019, Amazon Search (A9), Applied scientist intern, Search and NLP group, Palo, Alto, CA, USA. Research topic: Meta Learning, Cross-lingual transfer.
- Jun 2016-Aug 2016, HKUST Fok Ying Tung Research, Research intern, Mentor, Prof Qiang Yang
- Jul 2015-Oct 2015, Microsoft Research Asia (MSRA), Research intern, Multimedia Search and Mining Group. Mentor: Dr. Tao Mei
Publications [Google Scholar]
- Transferable End-to-End Aspect-based Sentiment Analysis with Selective Adversarial Learning [pdf][slides][code]
Zheng Li, Xin Li, Ying Wei, Lidong Bing, Yu Zhang, Qiang Yang (EMNLP 2019, Long paper, oral)
Compressive Perceptual Hashing Tracking [pdf]
Zheng Li, Long Chen, Jian-Fei Yang, Neurocomputing 2017.
Robust Vehicle Tracking Using Perceptual Hashing Algorithm [pdf]
Zheng Li, Jian-Fei Yang, Long Chen, Juan Zha (ICMLA 2015, Oral).
Long-Term Revenue Maximization Pricing Scheme for Cloud [pdf]
Wen-Kai Huan, Chang-Dong Wang, Shao-Shu Huan, Zheng Li, Jian-Huang Lai, Ling Huang, (IJSSE journal 2015)
- Program Committee (Reviewer): ACL, EMNLP, ICLR, AAAI, IJCAI, AACL-IJCNLP (2020)
- Conference Secondary Reviewer: AAAI, IJCAI (2019)
- Journal Reviewer: TBD 2019, AIR 2020
- Nov 2018, Baidu PhD Fellowship Nomination Awards, about 20/5,000 applicants worldwide.
- 2017-2019, AAAI19, AAAI18, IJCAI17 student travel awards
- Jun 2016, Excellent Graduates Awards, Sun Yat-sen University
- May 2016, Excellent Undergraduate Thesis Awards, Sun Yat-sen University
- Sep 2015, “YongSheng Liu” Excellent Undergraduate Scholarship
- Sep 2015, First-class Merit Scholarship, Sun Yat-sen University
- Aug 2015, “HUAWEI” Cup China Intelligent Design Competition, Second Prize
- Sep 2014, Second-class Merit Scholarship, Sun Yat-sen University
- Sep 2013, Third-class Merit Scholarship, Sun Yat-sen University